- Population about 4 million,
- Drive on left side of road,
- Speak English,
- Consists of 2 primary islands- North and South,
- There are no poisonous snakes or insects here,
- For the geologists- NZ is basically some uplifted
fault system and an alluvial plain on the east of these mountains created from seabed
deposits and all the material eroding from the mountains,
- The mountains are primarily sedimentary rocks,
- It is not uncommon for the side of a mountain to “fall off” on occasion, and
- The folks here call themselves ‘Kiwis’,
- Conversion rate is about $1 NZ = $0.80 US,
- The native Maori, like the Native Americans, had to put up with British settlers…..
the rest is history.